For God So Loved The World - https://www.downloadyouthministry.com/for-god-so-loved-stations-cross
We didn't do this exactly, but we used the Youtube Videos and some of the scriptures. My goal was to walk through Jesus' last days with our students. We started and ended with watching a Crowder video of the song Forgiven and reading John 3:16.
1) Instead of a foot washing we did hand washing stations.
2) We watched a video of the last supper then took communion.
3) We watched a video of Jesus praying in the Garden then had the students turn around in their chairs to pray.
4) We watched Videos of the scourging, carrying the cross, the Crucifixion, and lastly the Empty Tomb.
5) We talked about how we get jaded with the Gospel. It becomes an everyday talk and not a life changing event.
7:55-8:00 Hang Out
9:00 Snap Chat rewind of the message after I got home and had some food.